The Accreditation Standards for Intern Training Programs in New Zealand contain 10 Standards.
The 10 Standards cover key areas, including:
- ITP Development and Learning Outcomes
- Entry and Exit Requirements
- Workplace Based Training Requirements
- Program Delivery and Learning Methods
- Intern Assessment
- Intern and Preceptor Support Systems
- Quality Assurance and Program Evaluation
- Reporting Requirements
- ITP Employed Personnel
Download a copy of the ITP New Zealand Accreditation Standards here.